Sunday, October 15, 2006

A job that was really fun at first, but now I don't think it's that cool any more, so I dropped it by: Elle Bailey

Ok, here's the deal. I liked flower arranging for 37 hours. Now, it's not that fun, but that doesn't mean I'm not good at it, because I am. Here's proof.

These are all extra snap dragons from a reception.
Here's our table's center-piece.
This one's a head-turner!
Gotta add beauty to the books! Here are the last roses!
FYI, all of these pictures were taken by me!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Those are beautiful flowers! I especially like the gazebo and the "headturner" arrangements! The gazebo looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Yeah, some sister in the ward, Mom, and I had to make about 20 of those, so we have about 10 hanging around our room. It makes the room colorful and smell better. We also more hanging around upstairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:53 PM

    (I meant some SISTERS, not sister, in the ward)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:29 PM

    wow...yet another thing you've conquered - looks pretty good. Did Alice help? I think my favorite was the head-turner as well...especially since I had to turn my head to look at it right side up...budum chh:-)

    ReplyDelete