Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to me- 5 weeks ago!!!! -Elle

Soooooooo, here's the update of my birthday at home-I've finally caught up, and it's not random!!!
Here is my birthday cake- or cookie. This year, I had a "random" idea about a mint white-chocolate chip giant cookie. Plus, Mom was happy because it'd be easy to bake.
Here's a picture to compare the size of the cookie, to the size of our heads! We didn't just stay home and eat a cookie, we went to Texas Roadhouse, and of course there were presents! Okkkkk, this picture won't delete.................................
I don't know if you can see this, but here are the presents: 3 pairs of earings, pain killer for my braces, a wallet, $40, some roses, plus lots of cards. Oh, yeah! some Japenese pineapple gummies, and a shirt from Ryan and Jamie! And there's the extra rasperry cheese cake, the rasberries from our garden!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    Now for $15, you have to say how many a's I used in this post....This is your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I'm not going to count the a's, but I'll just take a stab and say that you used 30.

    Now for my real comment - Elle, it looks like you had a great birthday. And I love that you had a cookie instead of a cake. Emma's birthday is in a week and I'm thinking of a giant fish cookie instead of a cake. I'm not much of a cake person (which explains why we didn't have a wedding cake) and I don't think Emma has a preference yet.

    Thanks for the good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:02 PM

    58 a's! Are we close?
    Looks like you had a fun party! The birthday dinners have definitely been stepped up a level since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:35 PM

    This is your last chance to enter a Bailey Contest! See if you can win $15 in cold cash, by guessing how many a's there are in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:40 PM

    52 a's are we right? Justin/Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Right on Justin and Darcy! you will be recieving $15 in cash by mail.

    ReplyDelete