Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spring Break, Texas-style


I was looking through my blog history and found several drafts that had never been published.  Don't know how that happened, but even though they had a date, they decided to act as if all were done today.
So I hope you don't mind a walk down memory lane!  
This is from Spring Break, March of 2010.
The memories are still great!
Alastair in Lily's kennel...

Soft, warm air so we can soak up the sunshine and enjoy Catherine's back yard.



Getting to know Dutch, the anxious dog (whom Lily did NOT like)..



And Catherine helping me figure out a cross-stitch pattern for our Young Women to use for a Virtue project...

It was a great spring break (though we missed Elizabeth, who was on a CRUISE to the Bahamas!)
Thanks for letting me walk through some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment