Thursday, September 15, 2011

It was a Happy Birthday!

November, 2006
Wow, another birthday has come and gone! We didn't even have birthday cake, because 1) I'd eat it--and I don't need to eat it and 2) wasn't it just 5 or 6 months ago the last time I had a birthday? That's what it seems like!














THANKS for all those cards and phone calls from around the world--it makes me feel special.


And thanks to my mom for a lovely blouse (faux brushed suede). How did she know I needed a solid-colored blouse for our choir number at stake conference?

Thanks, Catherine, for the fun DVD's (musicals + romance + comedy= my favorite genre!).

And a hug and kiss for Kevin for the under-the-cupboard CD player/radio. Now the big BLACK boombox can go elsewhere and not clutter up my countertop! I'm so happy!

1 comment: