Monday, September 05, 2011

Browser wars...

Last night, Kevin mentioned that when he read my blog on his computer, that the formatting was really strange--single letters down a column.  Catherine mentioned the same thing in her comment.  But when we opened my blog on my computer, the formatting was just fine.  Thanks, Justin, for alerting me to the fact that "Internet Explorer" views the blog differently than Chrome or Firefox.  I'm not sure how to fix the problem though.  I use Chrome for my browser.  
If one of you technologically advanced people wanted to help me out here, I'd be grateful for the info.  

4 comments:

  1. catherine8:33 AM

    I guess I may have to check some other browser out sometime... just call me an old fogey about technology :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, deleted my previous comment because I had a typos that made the comment not make sense. Anyway, when I was deciding on my browser of choice, I actually did timed tests of which one could open to different web pages the fastest. Chrome beat out IE and Firefox every single time, usually by a 2:1 ratio. I've been using Chrome ever since. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. catherine10:56 AM

    Yeah, except chrome is a google product... and I'd rather not participate in their world domination if I don't have too. I'll check out firefox instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete