Friday, September 15, 2006

MY MORNING, WELL, HALF A DAY STORY...........

Today I went on a hike to Backbone Park with the young women, and it was really
fun!! There is a little stream there, and we went and saw a rock called Balanced Rock.
(The name speaks for itself.) W
e crossed streams balancing on logs, looked at fish,
got sabatoged by evil squirrels and their unripe walnuts that smelled like sprite,
almost saw deer, and I, of course, talked about unrelated experiences at
Disney World and its wonders.

Well, most of them were out of the blue, but knowing me, my family won't deny that that can happen!! Also when the Bishop got us lost, I was the most important one, not because of my experience of hiking, but because of my humor.

IT WAS REALLY FUN!!!!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment