Thursday, September 14, 2006

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.......

.....three weeks ago!! This picture would be the annual first day of school picture!!!
So far, school has been going well for us. It was tough, though, and depressing the first day at junior high. Everything was fine..... until 7th period gym, (which I'm thankful for) because then my gym locker would not open, and I kept on having to ask the gym teacher to open it, until a few days ago. Since then I have been fine, and dandy, and have been having tons o' fun!! But I have to ask you, In this picture,
do I look like a 7th grader??

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:30 PM

    Actually, I don't think you do, but that's because I'm still in denial that you can actually BE in 7th grade. So, to the average outsider, you probably do, but not to me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Nope, I think you look too nice to be a 7th grader (I don't see your scowl & glare!)... at least like the 7th graders I vaguely remember from my junior high horrors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:28 PM

    I think anybody with such amazing fashion sense (the beads, the bangs) has to be in 7th grade.....but I have to admit that either you look to short, or Alice looks to tall for you to be three years apart. You might want to do something about that in the future, like putting Alice on a lower step, or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:09 PM

    I see Deborah caught on to my little "trick"--I always tried to be on a taller step and it worked great. Deborah always looked much smaller than me! I suppose it would have to do until you can wear high heels... Or we could just cut Alice off at the ankles. That would work too.

    ReplyDelete