Sunday, September 10, 2006

Elle's contribution
Hey,it's Elle, the second youngest in the family. I recently turned 12, meaning I started young women on Sunday, and this Wednesday I have an activity, and since there's no school on Saturday, were going on a 1/2 day hike.

And Jamie, you can be proud of your 12 year old sister in-law who has recently taken up the facination of photography. In fact, this picture and the one with Connor and Brenna in the chair on this blog have been taken by ME! :)
Alice and her beloved bike, taken by Elle Bailey sometime last month.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Hi "Elle"--
    I like how you played with the font! Great pictures--I'd love to see more taken by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more Elle photography too! Aren't cameras fun - especially digital cameras because you can take and delete with such ease.

    And Alice, you are darling on your bike. But watch where you are going. You might hit something if you're looking at the camera and not the road!

    ReplyDelete