Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I TOLD YOU SO!!













I told you there was more to come!! When we went to visit Catherine, we went to a really fun park with an s shaped climbing wall. We have more pictures, but not on the blog :(.
Do you see Alice standing in front of a gray "thing" in Connor's picture? Well, I climbed that "thing" and since it went 7 feet high, I almost met my doom. (I was climing over the top!) Well, enough about me! Catherine liked the climbing wall a lot, because she climbed over and around it. Since there was a little kid playground, Brenna spent a lot of time on there, with the mini slides and such, and of course Connor loved the diggers!!! Notice the precision of the cut sand as it is pulled up from the ground!

(P.S., THE FAMILY WILL PUBLISH MORE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Those are great pictures. Sure enough, as soon as I pulled up this site and Connor saw the digger picture, he said he loved the diggers and wanted to look at the picture for a long time. But I finally got control of the mouse again...

    ReplyDelete