Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm back...

I feel like this site has been hijacked for the past few days. Elizabeth has enjoyed herself immensely as she played with pictures and text. I thought I'd add some recent pictures to show what The Bailey Bunch has really been up to.



Catherine is going to kill me for showing this picture...

The climbing wall--I even was able to climb the wall, but alas, someone had to take the picture...
Elizabeth talked about this playground equipment in her last post. I'm not sure it was meant to be climbed on over the top, but they should have known kids would do that. Fortunately, there was a soft bed of wood chips to land on if she fell, unlike the black asphalt that was under the swings and "jungle gym" from my elementary school days (back in the 60's). Amazingly, I don't remember very many playground injuries--were kids tougher back then?

Deborah's group performing in Nauvoo. We absolutely loved watching their show (and we even liked the folk dancers too).


One of Grandma Bailey's roses at the side of her house in Idaho. I just love roses!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Hey Mom, cool pictures. And I don't have the slightest clue why Cathering would kill you for showing that picture. Do you, Catherine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:50 PM

    No, of course not. Nothing embaressing about these pictures! After all, it's well documented that high exposure to the B. family can make one a little goofy.

    I love that rose--it is perfect and a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Wow- that climbing wall looks super intense, only slightly marred by the fact that you're able to do it in flipflops. I really just want to see somebody climbing it with big ankle weights, say, two small blond children.
    and I agree, that rose is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:12 PM

    Hey, they're onto us! If only you had cropped out the flipflops and then superimposed another picture to make the climbing wall look twice as long...

    (p.s. the ankle weights weren't cooperating, hence no picture)

    ReplyDelete