Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Which to read first....

Hmmm. I hate dilemmas! The book interest group chose a book by Sheri Dew to read.
















But then, Aunt Ida and Aunt Jeannine were talking about "Sink Reflections" this summer, and when I saw it at the bookstore, I grabbed it.


















Then, I saw a book at The Book Nook, published in 1893, with that delicious smell of an old book. And it looks like a romance. That's intriguing!



















But at the library I saw a new youth book about the French/Indians who settled St. Paul, Minnesota. Ooh, I love historical fiction! (And I never knew that the Red River Valley--in an old song--was in Minnesota & Manitoba, Canada!)

So, which do I read first?






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12 AM

    I always like to have a few to pick from to suit my mood... all I know is that I'm interested in the sink reflections when you're finished with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47 AM

    Well, I decided to read first the one that would be the quickest to read, and that turned out the Red River Girl. It's very intersting too.

    The Sink Reflections is fun--organizational, but still fun. I'll lend it to you!

    ReplyDelete