Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just another Saturday

First of all, Happy Birthday to my mom! She is 88 years old today! (And doesn't look a day over 65). I just hope I have the same ability to live long and prosper!
***
Second, a group of us (5 couples) went to the community theatre last evening to watch a fun play--a murder mystery, with some laughs and a twist in the plot at the end. Thoroughly enjoyable! A woman from our ward is in the play and we thought it would be fun to support her. Afterwards, it was "Death by Chocolate" at our house. Having company is nice as then the house gets extra clean.
The only glitch in the evening was that Kevin wasn't there. Alice went with me as my companion, since Kevin was over the Atlantic, on his way to France. This trip came up suddenly--too suddenly for me to arrange to go with him (which would have been fun to do as our 30th anniversary is coming up!).
By the way, he made it safe and sound this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Death by Chocolate! Can you share the recipe on your blog? It's been a long time since I've had that. The murder mystery sounds like fun, too.

    ReplyDelete