Friday, October 12, 2007

And still more things that have been keeping me busy...

For Emma's birthday, I FINALLY got the book finished that relates our experiences together during our visit to Guam and Japan. I hope it has arrived safely! It was super fun to do and made me remember just how much I miss her, and Marta, and Ryan and Jamie. I am so looking forward to them living back on the same continent next year! Another thing that has been keeping me busy is doing name indexing. I am still doing some name extraction work as well, but eventually that will be done away and everything switched over to indexing through FamilySearchIndexing.org. (See the article in the August Ensign for more information). I have done over 2500 names since the last week of August. In our YW program, we are doing this as a service project. The girls have been challenged to do 500 names by Christmas. Then a Scout in our ward has incorporated it as part of his Eagle project. So I am keeping track of my hours to report to him. So far in October: 13 hours. (Hmmm, maybe that's why I haven't got my books read yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment