Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Who would have thought?

When I was released in the spring of 1996 from the calling of early morning seminary teacher, I thought I'd never see that calling again.
Technically, I still haven't.
Only "assistant early morning seminary teacher."
And it was only supposed to be for one week while the teacher was helping with a new grandbaby.
Except the baby hasn't come yet, and I'm in my 3rd week of teaching.
I'm glad we rearranged the TV room--it seats 8 students quite nicely
and I REALLY appreciate not having to go to the church.
Other than missing an hour and a half of sleep each day
I've been enjoying it.
These students are awake and other than liking to talk a lot
(they are all great friends),
we have a great time together at 6 a.m.
Maybe I'll get in the habit of arising early, again.

1 comment:

  1. wow, Mom that room looks great! I can't remember if we've been there since you repainted, but it looks really warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete