Friday, February 12, 2010

Uncovered Treasures...

All the cleaning out, reorganizing, and decluttering has been accompanied by "So, that's where that was," or, "I had forgotten about that." One item was something Alice made in preschool (11/8/00)... ...her hand print. So, we took a picture, and it went into the garbage. I have a hard time throwing away things. Especially things that have an emotional tie.
Or things that are still functional.
So, you can guess that I have just way too much stuff.
*
We also found a sweatshirt that Grandma Mildred made.

I couldn't bring myself to throw it away--it went into Deborah's container and she'll have to decide what to do with it later.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness where did you find that?!! I'm glad you didn't throw that away-- the thought of it in the garbage can literally brought tears to my eyes just now. Did you happen to find the jump rope that Grandma made as well?

    ReplyDelete