Friday, February 05, 2010

The missionaries are coming...

We received the phone call a month ago, "would you be willing to house the missionaries again?"
Hmmm.
We want to help out, but how best to include them into our household?
We've decided to import bunkbeds and have them in the guest bedroom.
Which also happened to be my sewing room.
And the music practice room.
We've already moved the sewing desk into the TV room--that might be nice so I can have a movie on while doing sewing projects.
My challenge for today--take all the stuff I removed from the closet and under the bed and find "good" places for all this stuff.
I'm hoping I'll also be able to condense, organize, throw away, send things to Goodwill, and in short, make things even better.
Of course, in connection with this, I'm cleaning out and reorganizing nearly every closet and storage space in the entire house.
A great project for a snowy February day, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment