Thursday, March 29, 2007

Who's Who?

As we anxiously, but patiently await the birth of the newest member of the family, I thought it was time for a test. Who is who? (And it is fun to see all these pictures side by side and see the similarities and differences in each of our children.)
a. b.
c.
d.
e.
f.

I know, it might be a little unfair as three are "hospital" pictures--pretty early in life--and three are taken a couple of months later.
Oh, by the way, no prize. Just personal satisfaction.

6 comments:

  1. a)Ryan
    b)Catherine
    c)Deborah
    d)Alice
    e)Elizabeth
    f)Justin

    The only ones I am seriously questioning are d & e. Am I right?

    Thanks for the challenge! I love a good who's who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, looks like my wife got here ahead of time. My guess is :
    a) Ryan
    b) Catherine
    c) Deborah
    d) Elizabeth
    e) Alice
    f) Me (Justin)

    Like Darcy, I really can't tell between Alice and Elizabeth. If we had the two month later shots, it'd probably be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:47 PM

    Okay, other than Ryan & Justin, I just can't tell! That's weird, since technically (except for Alice) I was there for all the other births!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Well, so far, no one has 100%. Actually, if you get one wrong, I suppose you have to get two wrong. Look again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:23 PM

    The first one IS Ryan. After that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny - the only one of these I knew for sure was the last one, F, which I think is Alice. (or deborah if I'm wrong about Alice).

    I have a hard time with Justin and Elle's baby pictures. They look so similar to me!

    ReplyDelete