Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Can we be forgiven?

Well Ryan, Justin, & Deborah, this will really make you jealous! On our recent trip to Wisconsin, we went to......

an.....

outlet mall!


I know you'll never forgive us for not taking you with us to the...

Dress Barn!

Bath & Body Works! (They still had Pearberry lotion. I stocked up. Try to look surprised at Christmas.)

Carter Children's Clothes!

And, the real reason we drove the 45 minutes to Oshkosh...

the one and only American Girl outlet store. Alice enjoyed that store.

And it was all the more fun because we had a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old with us (neither of whom thought shopping was all that great). But it all turned out well with a hamburger at Culver's (delicious) and then a mint shake from McDonald's (it was McDonald's--what adjective would you use here? Certainly not "delicious". Maybe, "okay--for the price"). At least it kept me awake as I drove back to West Bend.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:45 PM

    So funny! Don't worry, I'll put on my "surprise" face for the "surprise" Christmas present...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man!! I totally wanted to go. We haven't gone to any outlet malls here in Phoenix yet, and its torture! Remember when we went to that one outlet mall right before moving to France, and I got two pairs of Reeboks, to last the whole time there, and Ryan "borrowed" my second pair, and I had to buy some French shoes? Yeah, I remember that. And no, I'm not bitter. :-)

    ReplyDelete