Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yard Finds

It has been a blessing that just one week after experiencing spring in Texas, it has arrived here as well!  Where there were lone crocus buds a year ago, now there are groupings.
It's so cheerful to walk up to the front door!
The package of bulbs I planted said "variety", meaning when it was packed they had no clue what colors might be included.  We ended up with white, two types of purple, and a purple/white stripe.  No yellow or peach.

 I've also made some other finds now that the snow has completely disappeared and it is warm enough to enjoy walking around my yard--more metal shards.
I hope I've found them all so no one will step on them barefoot, and so  they don't get shot out from under the lawn mower and still possibly injure someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment