Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Maybe I Should Home-School?

Maybe I should home-school. At least the kids would have more regular hours.
Last week: Monday--MLK day, no school.
Tuesday--2-hour delay because of heavy fog.
Wednesday--dismissed at 11 a.m. because of freezing rain.
Thursday--a full day of school! Wow!
Friday--teacher work day--no school.
This week seems to be going the same way.
Monday--dismissed an hour early because of a blizzard.
Today--2-hour late start because of the drifts.
I'm actually getting used to the 5:30 a.m. automated phone call. E is in the shower and can't hear the phone. Kevin is on the treadmill, running, and can't hear the phone. I'm trying to sleep--and the phone wakes me up. Oh well. It's better than having to listen to the radio and hope to catch the school announcements!

1 comment:

  1. wow- I don't think I ever remember a week of school like that!

    ReplyDelete