Monday, May 09, 2011

Our Major Summer Project

      Well, today (finally) the project that our family will be involved in this summer was formally offered... and accepted.  So it is really going to happen!  Now we just have to wait for some paperwork to get done, and the announcement to be made before we can share the details.  

     I'm feeling conflicting emotions.  Every big project requires a lot of effort and I hope I am up to the task.  There is excitement, to be sure, for this challenge, but sometimes (like at 4 a.m.) I feel a quaking feeling in my stomach as I realize ALL that has to be done in the next two months.  

 It will all be worth it!  (I hope!)

3 comments:

  1. catherine7:33 AM

    I guess it's official now, right? Yikes! I've been praying for you! The kids keep asking, when do we get Lily? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for an announcement. Guess I should have checked the blog. That's so exciting. But I understand the nervous feelings for you. That is A LOT of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:36 PM

    What is this? Who is going to have a big change?
    Aunt terry

    ReplyDelete