Thursday, September 10, 2009

Youth Temple trip

We had a great youth temple trip recently. I made sure to take the camera along this time! And I got to experiment a bit with the lighting. The first pic is at the end of the day, as we were leaving the temple with the sun low and hazy. The youth have such great smiles!
We had such a nice session.
I had family names to do and that made it special for me.
The next pic is earlier in the day--with someone else taking the picture.
(The lighting is much harsher.)

And here, the summer colors are so vibrant. I just love the Nauvoo Temple!
We have such a nice group of youth. They get along well, and really try to live the standards.
I feel blessed to be able to associate with them.





1 comment:

  1. How fun! It looks like a good group. That's great that you and Dad could both go with them.

    ReplyDelete