Thursday, October 30, 2008

Was I ever surprised!

Tuesday evening, I helped out at the church with childcare for couples taking the parenting course. (I haven't helped teach that course since I was called into Young Women which carries a fairly heavy time commitment). As I walked in the door, Kevin was putting the finishing touches on the frosting of a birthday cake for me!
It was fun to look forward to the next day, to be able to taste his workmanship. (It was yummy!)
And what did I get for my birthday? Exactly what I asked for--an electric hedge-trimmer !
I felt like a very loved person. Especially since Kevin had already said that Walmart had no gardening things anymore; everything was changed over to Christmas stuff. So I thought I would have to wait till next spring for my trimmer.
Good thing there are other home maintenance stores in the area. And a lunch hour for Kevin to run over and find what he needed.
And that all makes for a very happy wife!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 PM

    Vroom, vroom! Can't wait for you to start that puppy up!

    ReplyDelete