Friday, May 11, 2007

Day Two--MGM Studios

I've waited a year to post these pictures... but not on purposed. I just never got around to it!

On day two were were at the gate 30 minutes before opening and practiacally first in line. This was our modus operendi every day--it added to the fun when you are first in the park and can choose whichever ride you want and there is NO line! Star Tours was fun, but so was the car chase show, and the Rockin' Roller Coaster with Aerosmith.
But the ultimate thrill was the Hollywood Tower. (I think this was taken the second time we went to MGM--on our last day, since all our clothes are different). I even got the shot with the elevator door open up on the tower. Riders are in the elevator and get to experience free fall. I only did it once. While Deborah and Kevin went on it several times, the girls and I enjoyed ice cream cones or saw a stage production of Beauty and the Beast.
By the end of day two, our feet were beginning to get tired. But wait! Epcot Center is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment