Sunday, May 20, 2007

And Number 5 is finally here!

Annoucing the arrival of the new son of Catherine and Aaron, as yet unnamed. I think I'll call him A.J. (for Aaron Jr.) until something becomes official. I can't just keep saying "him"; although Deborah and Elizabeth both were unnamed for a week after their births--the hospital personnel kept hounding us for a name so they could send in the birth certificates. But names are just so important!

He was born about 1:20 pm, Saturday, May 19, 7 lbs 14 ounces, 20 inches, blondish, wavy hair--enough for the nurse to use a comb when she bathed him (a new implement as far as newborns go for the Sullivans!), and healthy--all ten toes, etc. Hopefully, pictures will soon appear here!
Catherine said labor went so quickly that he doesn't have a cone head.

I'm on my way this evening to Wisconsin to do the grandmother thing--play with Connor and Brenna, hold the baby, cook some meals, and enjoy myself immensely. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment