Monday, January 14, 2008

New blogs

Let me introduce two new blogs: Aunt Terry is now up and running with "Terry's World" at tarlady.blogspot.com (Theresa Ann Ryan).

The second blog is done by some women in our ward (myself included), to answer some of the political questions brought up by the current campaign as related to Mormonism. One of the women is a journalism major (Master's degree), and the other is an attorney. I'm the voice of the common person, I guess. I really don't know how I got included, other than having an interest in the topic. www.truthandreason.typepad.com

Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    Hey, the URLs for tarlady and truthandreason aren't clickable, and if you copy/paste the truthandreason URL, it fails because there's a space between the dot and the t after www.

    whine whine whine...

    on the upside, IMNSHO, I found your post "Politics and Religion" at truthandreason to be very thoughtful & intelligent. good job common lady!

    finally, is it just a coincidence that the t-a-r in tar lady happens to also be a tla (three-letter-acronym) for truth and reason?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aaron. I think I fixed the truth & reason URL. I don't know how to make them clickable.

    It's just a coincidence about the t-a-r. I didn't come up with either name.

    ReplyDelete